Monday, December 20, 2010

Let the Nu BEGIN...

OLD KYRA...


Nu.Kyra,


For quite some time I wanted to start a Blog to tell everyone about my daily life.  I never knew what exactly to write, but I know I have something to write.  I want to live for me and not everyone else.  I want people to see life through my eyes.  I always want to be there for everyone, but I do that at the expense of myself.  Always sacrificing my happiness for the happiness of others.  This is now my time.  My time to do the things I want to do, to seek the best for me.  For Kyra.  The.Nu.Kyra.  I was going to wait till the New year to start this blog, but why wait another day.  I have something to say that needs to be heard.  Even if this blog falls upon "deaf ears", I will hear it, and this might just be the change I need.  


Here's to the New Year, to The.Nu.Kyra...


**CHEERS**

2 comments:

  1. Kyra, so excited!! I was thinking on my way home from Boot camp that I never helped you start a blog yet....and lookie here! Cant wait to read!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please yourself first. At the end of the day if you're not happy how to you make others happy!! Have a beautiful day!!!

    ReplyDelete