Thursday, December 23, 2010

POWER ... A person, group, or nation having great influence or control over others....

Don't understand why I let ONE PERSON have POWER i mean TOTAL CONTROL over me.


Today was not good I been going through alot lately and today i had a major breakdown. i was down for awhile i couldn't stop crying i was just not my self. i let the misery and unhappiness of man stop me from living life. i have let this person make me question myself am i worth it. i continuously let this person break me.

 i think i was out for the count so i called on one of the people that i know would help me. this person has their on problems this i know oh to well but i needed her and with out a doubt she was there. i emailed Christina to tell her what was going on.



Of course she knew how i felt. She then told me that Demond wanted to talk to me.... At first I'm like aaaahhhh she told somebody... Then I'm like we are all family and Demond always tell me that he is always there for me and that i can talk to him about anything.... that's when i realized i was so happy she told him because the talked we had today was nothing but amazing. They made me feel better a tad but then it was back to reality which was i still have issue i have to deal with. Christina told me everything was going to get better she said "i wont say it will be better tomorrow because then i would be lying" and i'm glad she said that because i know that it will take time.



when i say i love them people i do. don't know what i would do with out them i really think i can take back some of the MY POWER BACK.....


No comments:

Post a Comment